As part of our ongoing commitment to the community, both our main and smaller halls are available for hire at reasonable rates to local schools and sporting/dance institutions. For bookings please download our Hall Booking Form and return to the committee for consideration or send us an email to enquire about availability and fees.
- The hirer must have their own public liability insurance, which must be sighted by the club’s representative before use of the club’s premises can begin.
- The hirer will only occupy the allotted space on the premises for the time period shown above.
- The hirer will not enter the hall at any other time, except to attend other club related activities or activities run by another hall hirer.
- If a key is provided, it is NOT to be given to any other individual at any time, and must be returned with 72 hours of completion of hire, or at the end of the agreement.
- The kitchen is not to be used by the hirer unless specific written permission has been granted and use of the Kitchen has been included in the Hall Hire costs.
- The hirer will provide their own First Aid Kit and treatment in the event of any injury to persons who are associated with the hirer’s activity.
- The hall must be left in the same state of cleanliness as found at the beginning of the session, or penalty charges as per our cost agreement will apply.
- Club equipment is not to be used unless specifically stated in application form. The Hirer acknowledges that there is no liability or insurance provided by SB&GC in the event this is not adhered to.
- The hirer must ensure inappropriate footwear and/or equipment are not worn or used on sprung floor.
- The hirer must pay for any damage to club property occurring during the hirer’s session.
- NO SMOKING AND/OR ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES OR ANYWHERE ON THE GROUNDS.
- On vacating the premise when required to lock up, all lights must be switched off, emergency doors securely locked all windows closed and locked, the front door locked and all gates shut and padlocked.