As part of our ongoing commitment to the community, we are pleased to offer hire of our facilities when available, and offer reasonable rates, as well as Not For Profit discounts. Please send an email to Hallbooking@sbagc.com.au for enquiries or to send us a booking request form as outline below.
Please allow at least 10 working days for confirmation and completion of any booking requests
Available for hire:
- Main gymnastics hall is a 20*30m purpose built gymnastics hall, including a full sized 12m * 12m Sprung floor area. There is also a 17 * 4.5m spectator area, with 200 chairs and removable fencing.
Gymnastics Australia “affiliated" associations are able to hire the facility including the use of all equipment (except air mats unless confirmed and arranged prior to booking)
For non “Gymnastics Australia” associations - Hire of this hall is generally limited to the use of the Sprung Floor area, crash mats, stereo system, spectator area and shared car parking. Hire of additional apparatus or equipment may still be allowed, subject to confirmation of accreditation and insurance. Alternatively you may request for Springwood Boys & Girls Club to provide accredited coaches (subject to availability and at an additional cost) to ensure the correct and safe usage and/or training on this equipment. The kitchen and toilets are located in the foyer directly outside this gym on the ground level.
The main gymnastics hall is not available for hire any weekday evenings after 3.30pm, or Saturday’s until after 2pm. Availability during weekdays is limited by our regular class timetable every Tuesday - Friday
- Upstairs Hall is large 10*20m hall with a wooden floor, suitable for a wide range of activities including recreational activities, classes, meetings and workshops. The kitchen and toilets are located directly underneath this hall on the ground floor.
- The Kitchen facility includes Fridge/Freezer, Stove (with warmer), microwave oven and Instant Hot Water and may be available with any hire agreement subject to the additional cost. The Hirer must ensure the all Kitchen facilities used are thoroughly cleaned in left in a similar state of cleanliness when their session has concluded. the use of Kitchen facilities is not included in any standard hire agreement unless specified and paid for.
Also available at our venue:
- Wheelchair access
- 200 Chairs
- 7 large tables
- Subject to approval- multi media projector and screen
- Stereo system in main hall
- Car parking on-site
- Valley Heights train station within 10 minutes easy walk
- Download our 2019 Cost Schedule here
- Download our Casual booking form here
- Events packages - Our events bookings provides exclusive access to our entire facility (including oth Halls and Kitchen) for a minimum period of 2 hours and is ideal for larger events or conferences. Please download and complete our events bookng request and email to Hallbooking@sbagc.com.au
- Our published timetable only lists our regular weekly classes, and is not a true reflection of all activities scheduled during the week in both Halls.
- It is the responsibility of the hall Hirer to ensure that there is NO SMOKING or ALCHOL are allowed on the premises or anywhere on the grounds. Please ensure that you have read all of our Codes of Conduct prior to completing a booking.