- All gymnasts under the age of 17 must be signed in by a parent or responsible adult at the beginning of every class. Parents must park and walk their children into the gym. Parents are not to drop their children in the car park.
- Children are NOT to leave the hall without an adult. Neither are they to wander around outside.
- Adults must come in to the hall to collect their children.
- Children should be courteous and obey instructions at all times.
- Bad language and behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Children must wait behind the barrier until their coach indicates that their class is starting.
- Hair must be tied back out of the face and ALL jewellery must be removed. NO BOBBY PINS are allowed.
- Bring a water bottle and leave it in a designated area.
- NO ONE is allowed on equipment unless they are participating in the gym class being run at that time.
- Siblings are not allowed on equipment at ANY time and must remain with and under the supervision of parents or guardians at ALL times.
- Children must play quietly in the foyer or carpark. Running, jumping and ball games are unsafe and not allowed.
- The kitchen area is out of bounds to all persons except coaches and class managers unless under special instruction.
- Eating is not permitted in the gym area. Please keep all food and drink behind the barrier.
- Chewing-gum is a banned substance within our Club; this includes parents and coaches as well as children.
- Do not touch or obstruct the Fire Hose Reel, Fire Extinguishers at any time, or obstruct any exit. The area in front of fire hose reels is to be kept clear at all times and the fire reels are not to be touched (this is a legal requirement).
- Smoking in NOT allowed in or near the building,
this includes near any door and in the carpark. Springwood
Boys and Girls Club is a Smoke Free Environment.
- Absences of more than 3 weeks without explanation
may mean removal from the Class Roll and placement
offered to the next available child from our waiting
- Please ensure you are familiar with our evacuation procedure and gathering point. Parents must not take their children in the event of an evacuation unless they have been released by Coaches or a Club representative.
* Springwood Boys and Girls club does have a Behaviour Management Policy that fully outlines our required codes of conduct for all Staff, Gymnasts, Parents/Guardians and Spectators.
Please refer to this policy should you require any further information.
(click here for Behaviour Management Policy)